Jeff Gordon Cellars is approached by many worthwhile charitable organizations for donations and support. Beginning with our first vintage in 2004, we have committed to honoring as many requests as possible. However, since we are a limited production winery, combined with the number of requests we receive, we unfortunately are only able to honor a very small number of requests per year. We have established the following policies and require a completed request form (see below).
Please note that we generally donate an item toward silent or live auctions during the organization’s event that will help raise maximum funds for the charity. If you are interested in having Jeff Gordon Collection Wine served at your charitable event, please email us for favorable charity pricing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please understand that because we are a very small producer, we cannot donate in bulk.
If your organization meets the following requirements, please complete the online Donation Request Form below.
- You must be a 501(c)3 organization.
- All requests for wine donations must be made via the online form at least 10 weeks prior to your event. Only complete applications will be reviewed. We review requests once per month.
- To assist as many causes as possible, we generally limit one donation per organization per calender year.
- We can only grant donations in the U.S. and states where we are legally licensed to ship alcohol. Please visit our shipping information page to find out where we ship.
- Requests for raffle prizes for private parties, social club, church, school or office functions and other types of events as such will not be considered.
- We cannot grant monetary donations, appearances by Jeff Gordon, autographed racing items, etc.
- Please do not send duplicate requests or requests for the same organization/event from different individuals.
- If your application is incomplete in any way, it will not be considered.
- We require logo presence in any appropriate event print materials and on the event website.
- If we approve your donation request, we will notify you. Due to the high number of requests we receive, we unfortunately cannot honor all requests and you will not be notified if we are unable to fulfill your request.